Inner City Enterprise (ICE) are looking for applications from their existing customer base for the second edition of the ICE Awards. The ICE Awards have been established to recognise the successes and achievements of ICE clients and to offer a substantial cash prize to one successful applicant in each of the three different categories.
The three categories are:
1. ICE Best Female Entrepreneur
2. ICE Best Male Entrepreneur
3. ICE Best Newcomer
Prize money of €2,000 will be awarded to the winner in both of the best male and best female entrepreneur categories. Prize money of €1,000 will be awarded to the winner in the best newcomer category. Winners in all three categories can avail of further complimentary professional support under one of three headings: Sales & Marketing, Legal or Financial advice.
The Awards are open to all Inner City Enterprise (ICE) clients who currently own, control and manage their own business and who meet the following eligibility criteria.
· Applicants must submit a fully completed application form.
· Applicants or their businesses must be located within the Dublin City postal districts of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 6W, 7, 8 and 9.
· Applicants need to show evidence of a track record of trading.
· Applicants must provide a current tax clearance certificate
· For the ICE Best Newcomer Award applicants need to be trading less than a year.
A competitive process will be put in place to assist with the selection process and an independent assessment panel of experts will make the decision on the finalists in each of the three categories.
Finalists in each category will be invited to present to the ICE assessment panel. This will involve a 3 minute presentation and a 5 minute question and answer session in April. The assessment panel will then decide on a winner in each category and the winners will be announced at the ICE Awards Gala Night on 11th May 2017.
Completed applications should be emailed to Shane Meehan at email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 10th March 2017. Inner City Enterprise reserves the right to extend this deadline.