START UP / ENTERPRISE SUPPORT
The ICE Enterprise Development Officers provides in depth, individual business advice and supports to unemployed people who are trying to start their own businesses. These include:
- One to one meetings with an Enterprise Officer
- General advice in starting a business and tax registration
- Support in preparing a business plan
- Support in accessing grant and loan finance
- Access to a panel of voluntary business advisers
- Assistance with the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance
- Assistance with accessing additional supports from local agencies
- Enterprise Workshops
Contact one of our Enterprise Officers by phone or email to arrange a meeting.
A key element of ICE’s support package is the provision of voluntary business advisors to ICE client businesses. ICE works with our corporate partners and volunteer business advisor panel to match the needs of an individual client’s business with the skills and expertise of a business advisor in the relevant sector.
Contact us by email or phone to meet with a business advisor or alternatively if you are interested in becoming an ICE business adviser.